A LEADER IN WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY AND GENDER EQUALITY
Novotech prides itself on being a leader in workplace flexibility and gender equality, and we have a detailed strategy outlining our ambitions and transparent reporting to employees on our progress.
OUR KEY INITIATIVES IN THIS AREA INCLUDE:
- A workplace flexibility and employment equality Steering Group chaired by the CEO, with senior executive participants and broad employee representation.
- Pay Equity for men and women at all levels in the organization.
- Strong levels of female participation in the leadership of Novotech.
- Mechanisms to ensure removal of biases in hiring, training opportunities, bonuses and promotion decision making.
- Industry leading paid parental leave policies for primary and secondary care givers.
- High levels of workplace flexibility with supportive workplace design and systems.
- A commitment to Zero tolerance of gender-based harassment and discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying.
"Novotech is a great place to build a career. We are very focused on providing motivating work, having an inclusive culture, a flexible workplace, and very high levels of transparency with our people. I am absolutely committed to Novotech being a leader in gender equality which is a key part of our workplace philosophy."
Dr. John Moller
Chief Executive Officer