January 2023 Intake - Malaysia
Novotech is a globally recognized full-service contract research organization (CRO) offering clinical development services for a wide range of therapeutic areas and clinical trial phases. We are an Asia-Pacific centred, global CRO with a biotech focus with extensive experience in all clinical trial phases and a variety of therapeutic fields including:
- Infectious Diseases
- Orphan and Rare Diseases
- Neurology and Psychiatry
What is the Proposals, Budgets, and Contracts (PBC) Graduate Program at Novotech?
At Novotech, the Request for Proposal (RFP) and contracting lifecycle is managed by the Proposals, Budgets, and Contracts (PBC) team. We promote business growth by making certain that all deliverables are of a high calibre. This Proposals, Budgets, and Contracts (PBC) Graduate Program at Novotech is a 6-month training program in the Business Development team, which includes workshop sessions, mentoring, and on-the-job training.
With the following experience, the PBC Graduate Program will support your career development:
- Under the direction of the lead PBCer, you will participate in the creation and preparation of proposals, budgets, and contracts for new businesses.
- PBC graduates will collaborate closely with the business development team, and project managers, and learn to produce documents of the highest calibre in accordance with client requirements.
- Learn to meet deadlines and client expectations
For the PBC Graduate Program, you will have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a clinical or life sciences-related field
- Advanced Microsoft office capabilities, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate clearly, set priorities, and adhere to deadlines
The 6 months training program for PBC Graduates will involve working closely with the Business Development team through various workshop sessions, mentoring, and on-the-job training across 4 core learning modules: