With experienced clinical teams in both regions, Novotech will share real-world success strategies for biotechs undertaking global clinical development programs. Learn the latest on the clinical trial landscape and infrastructure in China and join Novotech’s DCT partner, Obvio Health, as they share DCT strategies for patient-centric, oncology study design and execution.
Asia-Pacific is a preferred location for clinical studies because of lower trial density, large pools of patients, high number of active investigators and efficient regulatory pathways
- In the period between 2017-2021, over 70,000 new clinical trials were recorded. The APAC region was the largest contributor with more than 50% of the trials followed by the US (29%) and the EU5 (17%).
- Growth in Oncology trials in the APAC, specifically China has grown significantly over the last 5 years and is the fastest growing oncology market globally in terms of clinical development
- The clinical research bridge between the US and China supports accelerated clinical development from early to late phase trials and ensures inclusion of MRCT data packages in future regulatory applications
- Novotech, which has experienced clinical teams in both regions, will share real world success strategies for biotechs undertaking global clinical development programs.
- Leading China medical oncologist will provide insights on the clinical trial landscape and infrastructure in China and how they have contributed to global clinical development programs
- Novotech’s DCT partner, Obvio Health, will share decentralised clinical trial strategies for patient centric, oncology study design and how this technology is changing the ‘traditional approach’ in clinical development
- Latest insights/status of oncology growth and focus areas in China and the US
- How are US and China biotechs planning for global approvals to maximise development programs
- How can US/APAC CRO support local companies to help accelerate development
- Key insights from ASCO in how clinical development is accelerating
- How can DCT be incorporated into protocols specifically in oncology