- Europe has a thriving biotech sector and with European based CRO, EastHORN joining Novotech our presence give us improved access to this client base.
- Europe is an attractive clinical development region due to the commercial size of the end market, and availability of large patient populations (particularly in central and Eastern Europe).
- Europe has been a leader in the regulation of biosimilars, and so many of these trials occur in Europe.
- Europe is an attractive clinical development region due to the commercial size of the end market, and availability of large patient populations (particularly in central and Eastern Europe) and has been a leader in the regulation of biosimilars, and so many of these trials occur in Europe.
- Europe offers great potential for conducting high-quality clinical research through established centralized healthcare infrastructures, well-educated investigators and an overall high level of interest in the clinical research field in the region. The region offers excellent quality and competitive prices when compared to North America and other regions.
- Novotech expansion to Europe
- As part of our global expansion program, EastHORN, a European CRO joined Novotech in January 2023 which means biotech clients can now access Novotech’s unique and unparalleled suite of early to late phase CRO services across Europe and the US. Novotech will retain its specialist focus on Asia Pacific where the company has built a reputation for delivering high-quality expedited clinical trials.
Founded in Prague in 2004, EastHORN (now a Novotech Company) is today one of the leading CROs in Europe and operates in over 30 countries in the region with an experienced staff comprised largely of physicians and PhDs.
Originally focused in the Central European region EastHORN expanded significantly in the last 10 years, both westwards and eastwards, now covering all of continental Europe. This geographical growth has been driven by our clients who have requested EastHORN’s high levels of service delivery right across Europe.
Our PMs are some of the most experienced and highly qualified in the industry and are frequently called upon to manage global trials in conjunction with partners and carefully chosen vendors.
EastHORN’s client-base ranges from the biotech to small to mid-size pharma. Since 2004 EastHORN has performed international studies in every major therapeutic area. Our experience is driven largely by the availability of patient populations in Europe and covers areas such as:
- women’s health disorders
- and pediatric indications.
EastHORN builds teams that have therapeutic and country-specific expertise dedicated to achieving our clients’ goals. Thanks to this focused expertise, we are increasingly relied on to manage complex and difficult projects.
Our corporate culture values an ethical approach in business. Our biggest asset is our staff and we are focused on attracting and developing the best talent available in Europe through a culture of empowerment and trust.
EastHORN has a highly-developed internal Quality Assurance program to ensure compliance with ICH-GCP and the integrity of the data we generate. We develop, maintain and execute QA audit plans for our clinical operations and investigator sites. We also audit our vendors to ensure that they meet the standards that we set for delivery of their services.
As the Clinical Research industry is continuously improving and changing, it is paramount that we proactively adapt EastHORN’s processes to meet business needs and expectations. Part of this strategic vision is to ensure EastHORN’s Quality Management System and connected processes meet and exceed international standards, like ISO 9001.
Tax Credit for French Clients
EastHORN has accreditation from the French Finance Ministry for French clients to receive research tax credits for expenditure on EastHORN services.
Offices in this Area
ul. Marszałkowska 142 00-061 Warsaw, Poland
Grigol Peradze 1st turn, #4, 0159 Tbilisi, Georgia
M.Hrynchenko str. 4, office 147, Kiev, 03038, Ukraine
Obilicev venac 15, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Calle de la Infanta Mercedes, 31 - 2ª Planta Derecha, 28020, Madrid, Spain
Delej utca 38, 1089 Budapest, Hungary
Business Center Florida, 44 Acad. Ivan Geshov Blvd., fl. 2.,1612 Sofia, Bulgaria
53-55 Nicolae Filipescu St, Floor 7, Room 33, 020961 Bucharest, Romania
U Dubu 260/10, 147 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Im Mediapark 6c, 50670 Cologne, Germany