You are here
Novotech prides itself on being a leader in workplace flexibility and gender equality, and we have a detailed strategy outlining our ambitions and transparent reporting to employees on our progress.
Our key initiatives in this area include:
- A workplace flexibility and employment equality Steering Group chaired by the CEO, with senior executive participants and broad employee representation.
- Pay Equity for men and women at all levels in the organization.
- Strong levels of female participation in the leadership of Novotech.
- Mechanisms to ensure removal of biases in hiring, training opportunities, bonuses and promotion decision making.
- Industry leading paid parental leave policies for primary and secondary care givers.
- High levels of workplace flexibility with supportive workplace design and systems.
- A commitment to Zero tolerance of gender-based harassment and discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying