Novotech, the leading Asia Pacific biotech specialist CRO, and Endpoints News present a webinar for biotechs considering the clinical research opportunities in Asia Pacific and the regulatory pathways to achieving FDA approval.
Novotech has operations across Asia Pacific and the US offering a unique and unparalleled suite of CRO services for early to late phase biotech clinical research.
The webinar features regulatory affairs and investment leaders from North America and Asia Pacific who will discuss:
- why biotech companies are increasingly exploring clinical opportunities in Asia Pacific to generate diverse, globally accepted clinical trial data
- what actionable strategies can be implemented to leverage Asia Pacific’s recruitment potential to accelerate your clinical development
- how Phase 1 data from Australia is acceptable to the FDA and can be used to launch global drug development programs
- deep insight into processes for designing and delivering a robust clinical program
- biotech challenges and opportunities in the post-COVID environment with a focus on global investments and drug pipelines
Register for the webinar here
October 18, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
The industry leaders presenting include:
- Yi Larson, Chief Financial Officer of LianBio. Formerly Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc., and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Managing Director of Healthcare Investment Banking
- Kasey Kime, Director of Regulatory Affairs for Novotech’s in-house consulting group, BioDesk
- Dr. Jeanne M. Novak, President and CEO of CBR International Corp., a full-service product, clinical, and regulatory strategy group
- Dr. Fred Cohen, a Co-Founder and Chairman of Monograph Capital Partners. He is also a Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director at Vida Ventures.
Novotech has decades of biotech drug development experience, exceptional site and investigator relationships, access to vast patient populations, and a project management approach focused on problem-solving, ownership and flexibility. Consistent investment in advanced training and technology systems combine to deliver a specialist full-service biotech CRO solution.
Novotech has recently been benchmarked as a top 10 CRO among the world’s leading CROs, is a finalist in the prestigious Scrip awards, and has just been awarded the Gene & Cell Therapy Excellence Award.
In Asia Pacific Novotech has more than 50 Leading Site Partnership agreements with major medical research institutions which delivers exclusive benefits for sponsors.
About Novotech Novotech-CRO.com
Founded in 1997, Novotech is a global full-service clinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) focused on partnering with biotech companies to accelerate the development of advanced and novel therapeutics at every phase.
Recognized for its industry-leading contributions, Novotech has received numerous prestigious awards, including the CRO Leadership Award 2023, the Asia Pacific Cell & Gene Therapy Clinical Trials Excellence 2023, the Asia-Pacific Contract Research Organization Company of the Year Award since 2006.
The Company offers a comprehensive suite of services including laboratories, Phase I facilities, drug development consulting, regulatory expertise, and has experience with over 5,000 clinical projects, including Phase I to Phase IV clinical trials and bioequivalence studies. With a presence in 34 office locations and a dedicated team of 3,000+ professionals worldwide, Novotech is a trusted end-to-end strategic partner of choice.
For more information or to speak to an expert team member visit www.Novotech-CRO.com